Teetime Terms & Conditions
All visitors to Littlestone Golf Club and Littlestone Warren Golf Club agree to adhere to the following Terms and Conditions and advisory notes before they play either of the courses.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your tee time. If you are running late please call the pro shop on 01797 363355
- Your tee time will not be held for you if you miss your time but we will endeavour to find you another slot as close to your booked tee time as possible (if availability allows.) Please be aware if this is not possible then no refund will be given but we will hold your fee to use against another tee time on another day.
- No refunds will be given unless the courses are closed by the club. If you have to cancel your tee time please call to do so. Green fees paid can be held over for another time/date
- You should have a handicap of 25 (men) or 36 (ladies) to play the Championship Course and certificates may be requested
- All visitors should make themselves aware of local rules
- All visitors should keep up with the group in front at all times. A course marshal may ask you to leave the course if you fall too far behind the pace of play
- All visitors should make themselves aware of the format of the day (2 ball, 4 ball etc)
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on both courses as long as there are no competitions on the course. Please ask the pro shop to ensure your dog will be welcome on a particular day. All dog mess must be removed and taken off site not left in the on-course litter bins.
- (Championship Links) All visitors will play from the yellow tees unless permission is given by the Director of Golf
- Please be aware of the dress code below :
On both courses:
- All golfers must wear acceptable golf attire - shorts should be tailored and collared shirts tucked in at all times.
- T-shirts, rugby or football shirts are not permissible.
- Gentlemen may wear tailored shorts and if doing so must wear predominantly white socks that cover the ankle.
- Hard or soft spikes may be worn but for health and safety, we recommend hard spikes.
In both Clubhouses
- Golf attire is acceptable but waterproofs should be removed before entering the Club Room.
- Smart casual wear, i.e. open neck shirts, sweaters are also acceptable and a tie need not be worn.
- Smart clean jeans are allowed but ripped, frayed or jeans worn below the waist are not.
- The bar staff and officers of the club may determine what is acceptable.
- Shorts are acceptable dress, but those worn must be of a reasonable length
- Golfers may enter the Club Room and Balfour Room whilst wearing clean golf shoes.
- Wet or dirty clothing must not be worn or brought into the Clubhouse beyond the entrance halls & changing rooms.
- Trainers are not acceptable anywhere in the clubhouse or courses