Green Fees at the Championship Links
We are now able and happy to welcome visitors on certain days - Please contact the Pro Shop for availability.
Green Fees at The Warren
We welcome visitors to the Warren course after 8am, 7 days of the week.
Bookings may be made 7 days in advance of required tee time and full payment is required at the time of booking.
To book, please call our pro shop on 01797 363355 Option 1.
Parking is availble for both courses in the Warren Car Park (first left as you approach the Golf Courses marked Pay & PLay Golf)
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your tee time and report into the pro shop adjacent to the Championship Links Clubhouse.
If you need to cancel your tee time, please call us on
01797 363355 or email
email@example.com to let us know in good time.
We have only 4 buggies for hire and although they are on course for most of the year, in severe spells of wet weather we will take them off due to safety concerns, so please confirm with the pro shop team before your arrival if you are unsure.
On the Course
- All golfers must wear acceptable golf attire - shorts should be tailored and collared shirts tucked in at all times. T-shirts, rugby or football shirts, jeans and trainers are not permissible.
- Gentlemen may wear tailored shorts and if doing so must wear predominantly white socks that cover the ankle.
- Hard or soft spikes may be worn but for health and safety, we recommend hard spikes.
- SOCKS MUST BE PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AND ABOVE THE ANKLE.
In the Clubhouses
- Golf attire is acceptable but waterproofs should be removed before entering the Club Room. Smart casual wear, i.e. open neck shirts, sweaters are also acceptable and a tie need not be worn.
- Smart clean jeans are allowed but ripped, frayed or jeans worn below the waist are not. The bar staff & officers of the club may determine what is acceptable.
- Shorts are acceptable, but those worn must be of a reasonable length AND WORN WITH PREDOMINANTLY WHITE SOCKS ABOVE ANKLE.
- Golfers may enter the Clubhouses whilst wearing clean golf shoes.
- Wet or dirty clothing must not be worn or brought into the Clubhouse beyond the entrance halls & changing rooms.
- Trainers are not acceptable anywhere in the clubhouse or course.
- Hats should be removed when entering the clubhouses.
Dining Room at the Championship Links Clubhouse
- Sunday Dress - the requirement from gentlemen in respect of all meals is for jacket and tie or smart/casual attire. Ladies should be suitably attired - no shorts. Those attending our Sunday Lunches may wear smartly tailored jeans.
- Other Days - clean casual wear (other than shorts) is allowed up to 6.00pm, then as above.
- Golf shoes or trainers are not allowed in the Dining Room.