Visitors & Societies
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your tee time and report into the pro shop situated on the ground floor of the Championship Links club house.
If you need to cancel your tee time, please call us on 01797 363355 or email email@example.com to let us know in good time.
We have a limited number of clubs to rent. Should you wish to hire a set, please contact our pro shop.
On the Course:
- All golfers must wear acceptable golf attire - shorts should be tailored and collared shirts tucked in at all times. T-shirts, rugby or football shirts are not permissible.
- Gentlemen may wear tailored shorts and if doing so must wear predominantly white socks that cover the ankle.
- Hard or soft spikes may be worn but for health and safety we recommend hard spikes.
The Club Room & Balfour Room
- Golf attire is acceptable but waterproofs should be removed before entering the Club Room. Smart casual wear, i.e. open neck shirts, sweaters are also acceptable and a tie need not be worn.
- Smart clean jeans are allowed but ripped, frayed or jeans worn below the waist are not. The bar staff and officers of the club may determine what is acceptable.
- Shorts are acceptable dress, but those worn must be of a reasonable length.
- Golfers may enter the Club Room and Balfour Room whilst wearing clean golf shoes.
- Wet or dirty clothing must not be worn or brought into the Clubhouse beyond the entrance halls & changing rooms.
- Trainers are not acceptable anywhere in the club house or course.
The Dining Room
- Sunday Dress - the requirement from gentlemen in respect of all meals is for jacket and tie or smart casual attire. Ladies should be suitably attired - no shorts. Those attending our Sunday Lunches may wear smart tailored jeans.
- Other Days - clean casual wear (other than shorts) is allowed up to 6.00pm, then as above.
- Golf shoes or trainers are not allowed in the Dining Room.